Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kisses for Mommy

Dakota did the cutest thing on Saturday morning that I am finally getting to blog. We had had a rough night. I was sick and Dakota was getting it as well. In the morning I went into his room- he was playing in his crib. He got a big smile on his face (As usual:) Then I picked him up with one arm and the other was busy trying to find his bink in the crib when all the sudden he took both of his hands and turned my face to face his and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was so cute!! hes never done that before where it was so obvious that he was trying to give mommy kisses. Hes kinda tried little stuff here or there but I have to say that he 100% succeeded this time. It was so sweet and certainly made mommys day:) My sweet boy:) Im pretty impressed with my 9 month old!!

4 comments:

Pat and Anndalyn said...

He is ADVANCED, either that or you really needed that kiss!! Love you Baby D!
So about May 16th. I'm just wierd, I guess. That date just sounds so EVEN and kind and SWEET. Girly :)word and number association I guess. Yeah, I'm just wierd. When I wasn't sure I was prego, I was thinking about a baby born in the month of May and felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Until we find out the sex, we refer to the baby as "baby may".

Ari Lewis said...

very cute:)

Kim said...

Zachary has been grabbing at our faces...so hopefully soon he'll be showering his mommy with kisses!
I bet that just made your day!

Mitchell Mischief said...

I call those "mommy's paycheck". We work so hard and sometimes it goes unnoticed. Those moments are priceless and totally warm the heart. Soak them up!
Miss seeing you guys across the street.