Dakota really needed to get out yesterday so I decided, depite the weather, we'd go on a walk to the store to buy candy corn:) (There had to be something in it for me!!!:) Also dakota is sick of his car seat so, there yah go. Doesnt he look cute!! It was freezing!! I kept having to check on him to be sure he was ok-he just sat like this the whole way. My cutie.
Wanted to take advantage of these gorgous fall leaves so what better then to put something else gorgous in the photo! here my sweet little dude:) See that redness on his face? the other day I was straightening my hair and dakota pulled on the cord and pulled the straighter onto him! Ahh! So he got burnt but he didnt even cry!! He sure did that night though when, since he didnt understand what a burn was- he scxratch it with his nails!!! My poor dude:)
Cute little faces. hes getting so big!!! He turns 10 months tomorrow!!
Hello adorable cheeks!!



4 comments:
Hey Ari! Try Pyzam.com. They have 100's of templates.
thanks!
What about all the links and stuff- looks like they get erased if I change the template...
He is the most adorable little boy!
Post a Comment