Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saweeet Thanksgiving!

ps..this is not a scarf he is in- its his bib for eating:)





We had such an awesome Thanksgiving this year. We went to Landan and Hallees in Billings Montana (Think we were going to stay in Sidney?? heck no!!!!) Anyways so much fun/. We had thanksgiving dinner at their house with her family as well as Shaun , Jessy and Trevie. Next to their house they have a huge field that was covered in snow- awesome! It had just snowed there 2 days prior. Anyways Landan is great about playing so of course he got out the quads and the mule and the tubes. Saweeeet!!! I was soooo pumped! Shaun and Aaron drove the kids around in tubes from the mule (its like a golf cart but 4 wheel drive:) We went shopping- i got almost all the presents which was totally planned since there isnt much shopping here at all. We made fudge and aaron and I finally got to go to the movies while they took dakota to a Christmas parade! Lots of fun..anyhow below are some photos:)
Daddy popping wheelies on the mini quad

Jessy and Lani on the tubes behind the mule


mommy doing doughnuts:)


I love his smiles!!! Dakota is our little drummer boy:)
Oh so handsome!!!
Dakotas silly faces he does oh so often..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how you catch the cutest faces! Do you do rapid fire pictures or do you take 100 pictures or maybe YOU'RE JUST GOOD at taking pictures! Aunt Karie

Gary Church said...

I love the pics ... and that there is a train around the tree. So cool!

Am I the only one who's computer takes like 5 minutes to load up Ari's blog? It's been like this for about a month or so.

Arianne Lewis said...

janette- apparently it takes a while for many people- even for me sometimes!!! Yah dakota dug the train- it was at my brothers house:)

Aunt Karie-No I dont take a bunch at a time- Dakota is just always making cute faces and is used to me photographing him so he doesnt shy too much from the camera unless he is doing the shy face:)

Kim said...

Glad you had such a great time!

Tanya McKibben said...

Ari! What fun pictures. I want to ride on the quad! I loved the bib on Dakota. Where do you get all those darling hats?

Well my dear, you are tagged. Go to my blog to get directions. I am sure I am not the only one who wants to hear about the things you love. Can't wait to read yours.

Arianne Lewis said...

k- ill do that tag thing tanya:) Actually the bib was just a wrag since I didnt bring any to their house:) I got that beanie thing at a place in billings called big bear. Seen tehm all over though at outdoor sport places! Love ya!