Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've been tagged

So my friend Tanya tagged me...Hmm...Im one of those people who either doesnt like to do these because they take too much time, or if I do them afterward Im always thinking- crap, I should have written this, or that!!! And if someone else writes what I think I should have written, well then Im even more fussy/competitive about that. So i am going to to this and promise myself that I will never think of it again (Or else Ill go in there and change it all over again!) Like 1 years ago my hub and i moved into a new ward and we had to write something about ourselves that no one knew and then the whole ward had to guess who it was. This was my chance! (I thought) I had tons of things I could write that would be tricky and fascinating, however under pressuer i wrote the lamest thing ever that to this day I wish i wouldnt have wrote!! I wrote...I have only bought a caffeinated drink one time in my life". Which is true but how flippen lame, you can imagine the comments I got after that for those who thought I was a molly and, well lets just say i didnt get the response I was looking for. Ditte you were there- i bet your cracking up reading this like who the heck cares Ari!" Yes, these are things that just brew up inside me obsessively. PS- im not going to write about my baby or my hub assuming you all know that I love them as much as you probably do your hub and kids!!!


The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people by posting their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Im going to Change this to "LATEST OBSESSIONS"

1. now adays Im totally into decorating- who am i kidding- I have always been. Its just that now adays out here in Montana- lets just say they have some AWESOME home decorating stores! Digging it, loving it. You wont see me passing up any pottery barn magazine thats for shizzle.

2. So I guess Dakota has sparked a bit of baby fashion in me! I love to dress my kid all totally radical! And I love all these baby boutiquies as you can see in my blog favorite links! #2 latest obsession- baby boutiques and style!!!:)

3. Martha Stewart- guess this goes along with home decorating?? Totally into that s\chick now adays- man she is a good decorator and cook! I would LOVE to have her come do my place! (As long as she put up the bill of course:) Dig all of her magazines and Im all interested in this new Blueprint mag she has out for chicks our age.

4. Looking younger!!!! K so my wrinkles are really startin to get to me. And how many more flippin grey hairs can come outta here! So i purchased this guthy renkor package and its cool but im pretty sure there is a cheaper way to go about all of this. This is where you come in Tanya- any suggestions will be gladly recieved through email!!! Im also diggin "Bare Escentuals" big time- you can get that stuff a lot cheaper on ebay!!!:)

5. New model homes. One of my favorite things to do is tour model homes online and in real life! im hopin for one real soon here!

6.getting prego...get me an excuse to eat all these cordial cherries Im downing and a pregnancy with a kid even half as cute as dakota and Im in big time!! We'll see what Heavenly father has in store for us though eh? Perhaps he'd rather I have the home first:)

So there yah go..there is more going on that I am into lately but this works....im tagging the following....

Anndalyn
Jessy
Hallee
Mom
Monkey
Sam

9 comments:

Leslie said...

You can come and decorate my house anytime...you are way talented and have a good eye for decorating!

Love ya

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks les!

Tanya McKibben said...

It was so fun talking this morning. Sorry I had to rush off the phone! You did a great job on your list! Don't chage it later:). I hope I explained the skin care and blog stuff so that it made sense.
Love ya!

The Sam, Sean & Trevin Family! said...

I don't get what I'm supposed to do!!! Were you responding to questions??
BTW- I'm amazed at the caffinated drink thing....

The Sam, Sean & Trevin Family! said...

I don't get what I'm supposed to do!!! Were you responding to questions??
BTW- I'm amazed at the caffinated drink thing....

Arianne Lewis said...

Ok my dear sam- your just supposed to write 6 things that you love or obsess about..6 things your really into...

Shaun and Jessy Cheney said...

love love love the background, it looks way awesome! I love the colors. Those are the colors i want to do the living room in. Red with mixed in pinky-ness. Looks awesome.

Salt H2O said...

I like the new wallpaper- I can see your pictures better!

Ditte said...

Yes, I was cracking up about your comment, but I don't even remember that, Ari! I remember it was at Peter and Gayles, but who cares! I do get the same way. I always want to put something really cool, but unfortunatly, I don't know of that many cool things about me that I've done that I haven't already used! You're great!