Hey dudes- so maybe your tying to think of what you want for Christmas but dont know for sure still? My friend is a Mary kay consultant and is having this phat sale....I got m y order pretty dang quick from her! Check out her inof below and shop shop shop till ya drop! If your looking for skin care products a little more up scale. My other friend Tanya is a pro and owns her own skin care company..you can click onto my McKibben family blog and go from there! Below is Ariels messgae to ya'll:)...
Happy Holidays and Ho, Ho, Ho!
In return for your support:
· I am having a Holiday Gift Giving stock up sale, for this one day only.
· All color items are buy 1 item get the same item at 1/2 off.
· All in-stock lip glosses and lipsticks are buy 1 get 1 FREE.
· I will include a $10 gift certificate with each gift order.
· When I reach my $1,000 goal, one lucky customer will get their order FREE!
· When you place an order of at least $10 with me, your name will be entered into the drawing.
· For every additional $10 you spend, you will have your name entered in the drawing again.
· The more you get, the more chances you have to win and I pay for your Holiday Gift Giving Order. Wow, Christmas for FREE!
It's a great way to recognize every person on your Holiday shopping list. For women and men to teens, from stocking stuffers to extravagant gift packages created to match any budget. I am tickled PINK about this challenge! Since it is nearly impossible to get everyone on the phone in a day, I felt that writing to you was best. I really appreciate you and thank you for assisting me in achieving my goal! Please feel free to pass this offer on to your friends and family who can benefit from your contact with a professional Mary Kay Consultant.
Festively Yours,
Ariel Leavitt
Your Independent Mary Kay Consultant
P.S. The first 3 people to place their order will receive a free lip gloss or lipstick.
Phone: 785-9821 home or 885-3219 cell



0 comments:
Post a Comment