Here are some photos I got off the web for Dad Lewis- The big building is our hotel, those shiny buildings line the shopping areas and were straight across from our hotel, and the last one we passed by several times. I couldnt find one that did justice for the bridge- it was beautiful andthe water was all iced over. beautiful:)


So Saturday morning Aaron, dakota, Shaun jessy, trevor and I went up to Regina canada for the weekened- for me- it was mainly for a shopping trip. well, hopes of a shopping trip. Lots of fun. Its beautiful there! Aaron and I hope to get up to Saskatoon some time in January. Attached are a few photos. Sorry about no landscape photes Glen! Like I said we had to borrow Shaun and jessys- I just have too much to remember now adays and forgot the dang thing!! We stayed at the Radisson- a huge awesome hotel! Right across from shopping downtown. They had huge gingerbread houses though you cant really tell in the photo. They also had beautiful trees and huge nutcrackers! Oh yah we also went to the science museum-as well as saw an IMAX film about katrina- that was pretty depressing though Dakota enjoyed the huge screen!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Oh Canada!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love the pics! Did you drive? How long does it take?
Yah we drove- it took 4 hours- it takes a wopping 1.5 hours to getr to the border!! We really are super north!
Post a Comment