Monday, December 17, 2007

Cute Boyz...



A couple days ago I took a couple of random photos. The one of Dakota on the stairs...well actually I was trying to get him in what he was doing- according to Aaron he was hanging onto the stair fence and hanging backwards saying hi to Aaron. By the time i got the camera together et he was just standing there- but still cute!!! He has been much more aggressive with the stairs now a days:)


Trevor came over and naturally the boys started playing with Dakotas stuff. Trevor got onto Dakotas B-day truck and how cute- Dakota started pushing him around!!!



Trev was so tired! He was practically falling asleep on the truck!


1

5 comments:

Kim said...

Zachary has the same beenie that Dakota is wearing in the first picture! Way cute!

Arianne Lewis said...

I know I saw him in it:)So does trevie- the only cute one walmart had!

Gary Church said...

I love that first picture of Dakota! I have a serious crush.

Karie said...

Hum, I'm wondering who is going to be first to post pictures of Shea's wedding. maybe the photographer? XOXO Hope it all went well!

McKay and Rachel said...

Aaron and Ari

Great to see you guys today. We miss having you in the ward but we are glad to hear all is going well. Dang - Dakota is a cute guy! We will enjoy checking in on the blog for more updates.