Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ari's New Business "Shabby Shores"



25% off your entire first order!



Hey guys- so I have started a new business! It is called Shabby Shores. I decided enough was enough- I love decorating so much I might as well let others in on it! Its called Shabby Shores because I'm really into Shabby Chic yet also Seaside items, hence the "Shore" in the title. Almost everything i have for sale are items I would personally put in my home. Don't worry though- not all the items are of a "Shabby" theme! There are actually 5 narrowed down themes that you can look through...


"Ari Photography Seascapes" (These are for those of you looking for fabulous Seaside photos to put in your new frames:)

"Cottage Chic", "Country Chic", "Seaside Chic", and "Terrace Chic"- The items in these sections have ether a Cottage, Country, Seaside or Terrace feel to the decor.

It's "Time " for Chic- All clocks available

So check out my site and explore!

shabbyshores.blogspot.com

I'm in the middle of creating an order right now so anything your interested in, let me know.


RIGHT NOW I'M GIVING 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE FIRST ORDER SO HOP ON THE DECOR WAGON LADIES!



(My site is still under some construction, for example some items do not have an item # assigned. With those items just use the description assigned and let me know what section of the site you found it in IE. "Seaside".

Ok girls- I'm excited for you to check it out!! let me know!!! Love ya'll!!

Ari-- AKA "Mrs. Wanna-be Entrepreneur"

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

This is such a great idea Ari, the website looks great and your decorations are super cute!!!! im so impressed! i will definitely be putting some of your items on my birthday wish list :)

Arianne Lewis said...

sweet- thanks amber!!!

Kim said...

Good luck with this business Monkey! I'll be sure to check it out...my birthday is coming up soon too! I'll have to put some things on my wish list to Joe.

My Dearest Rich said...

so, part of me is feeling like between a 1 year old, pregnancy, and yet another business..life has just gotten extremely busy. The other part of me feels like you've dropped off the face of the earth! Where you at? We miss the updates!