Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vote for Dakota!


hey dudes! So I entered dakota in a photo contest- vote for him k??? heres the link...
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index_c.
aspx?referid=
EmailFriends&p=
324355&x=.jpg

Love ya'll!

R

10 comments:

McKay and Rachel said...

We tried to vote but we couldn't get the link to work.

We're glad all is well with you guys. We miss you back here.

Arianne Lewis said...

we miss you too! Thanks for trying to vote- i cant get your exact address- sorry i lost it in the traveling- but ill try to guess it- let me know what it is k cuz i cant get into it with using your names...

R

Mitchell Mischief said...

I can't get through the link either. I would love to vote so will you please re-post the link or email it to me? THANKS!

Gary Church said...

I can't get through the link either ... and I searched for Dakota, but he didn't come up. :(

Anonymous said...

Ari,
In response to your question about Truman Madson, yes he was the one who remembered your dad as his great missionary 12 years earlier. If you want more details email me RonCheney@kw.com

Salt H2O said...

I'm going to have to teach you how to embed a link.

Kate said...

Do you have a different link? I LOVE that picture!! He is so cute! :)

Arianne Lewis said...

Heres the link dudes- problem was that it was getting cut off so you couldnt see it...thanks guys!

Cari said...

I love this picture of your little boy! It makes me smile each time I see it.

Cari said...

I just voted! I had to register first, then I did a search for "dakota" found his pic, and voted.