Friday, February 15, 2008

Our 2 weeks in the great AZ!




















Apparently Dakota is a Pear fan! A few weeks ago I had him on the ounter while I was making dinner when all the sudden I look over and he is devouring this pear! Cut:)



So hello! It has been forever since I have written! (At least according to how often I usually write.) Not to say that there hasn't been things going on lately. So 2 1/2 weeks ago I decided that a possible melt down was on its way if i didnt get out of Montana. I know- I sound pathetic, but there is just something about this place that apparently doesn't work well with my mojo. Some parts of Montana are beautiful! But Sidney unfortunatley feels like its eating me away- wierd.
Anyways so Annie and I had been planning on meeting up in April for our birthdays- but April was too far away! So Aaron told me about this new airline called Alegient- HELLO AWESOME! Basically I flew out the next Monday (booking it on the very Friday before) for $69.00 each way. No layovers! Dakota and I were off!!!
We had a great time in Arizona!! Which is funny because we were pretty much all sick throughout the entire time. Annie showed me all the freakin' awesome malls there are there- man was excited to go to an actual Baby Style store! Cuuuuute! We took the babies to the zoo twice, went to see a movie while Pat watched the kids, went to a really fun baby shower that annie was putting on. Geese- what else did we do? I educated Annie on my favorite show in the entire everything...LOST- and now I think thanks to me they have a new viewer:) It was a blast, so much fun. Didn't take as many photos as I had thought, which is funny because one day we even dressed the boys like little twins for the purpose of taking photos and still didn't! But I did get a few that I will post.
One of my favorite things about the trip besides spending wonderful quality time with my awesome little sis- was how much Dakota learned! I had secretly planned to suck knowledge and parenting skills from Annie while I was there and man did I score! I learned a new song to sing to Dakota which he really likes, Dakota also learned how to sign "More" say "more", say down, say "all done" sign "please", sign "drink", say "juice", say "pup pup" (though now he has changed it to ba ba since Camden has a baby bear he would call "Ba Ba"-- I'm trying to teach him Pup Pup back again- oh by the way its for his favorite little puppy he sleeps with. Lets see what else. He walks a ton faster! He signs food (let it be known that i had only attempted showing him the sign "more" in the past- never been a big fan of signs because of my own personal experience with them, so Dakota started and picked all this up in 2 weeks! Oh he says "Book" and man does he love to look at books now! Im sure Ill think of more and Ill update this blog with it. Anyways- thanks for a wonderful 2 weeks annie! Your the best sister ever!

Ari

PS- Is anyone having issues with being able to change the font on their blog? I cant change the color or type of font- ughh!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Missed you! I'm so glad that you were able to "get away"! Dakota's quite the handsome little man.

Luv ya!

Michelle said...

So what's this new song you learned? I am all about new songs to sing to little Sienna. Please share your knowlegde :)

Arianne Lewis said...

Its called Slippery fish...heard of it?