So- This thrusday i have my first OB appointment with this little thing I got in my tummy. Pray for me that it is a healthy baby! I dont know if its just cuz I have had to wait so long to go to the doc which is strange for me in comparissopn to dakota or if there really is something wrong but something certainly feels strange about this pregnancy. I have actually lost 3 more pounds then i did before I even got prego and yet i have a prego tummy! Sure Ive been sick but i dont know. SO anyways Im super nervous but prepared for anything, just in case. Prayers would be helpful though k dudes? I should be almost far enough along now to even tell the sex of the baby- but that could be stretchin it. I know that typically you have to wait longer to tell but I went into my doc in cali with dakota and said "i know you guys can tell the sex by now" though they said that it was too early, sure enough they checked and there was no doubt that he was a boy! So im excited and nervous at the same time:)
So good news for our little family.. We have officially decided that we are moving back to California! "Were goin back to cali, to cali, to cali...) not to So Cal which would be ideal but hello- too expensive! So were moving to Nor Cal!!! Modesto and West of that area mainly. We plan to be there by April 1st:) We're hoping and praying that a job comes soon so that have reason to be there sooner (Not too soon, but soon enough that Landan has enough time to be prepared for Aaron to be gone). Aaron has a few job apps in the works. In the meantime, if a job doesnt come up- we will be staying with his parents for a few weeks till be find a place to rent. happily there ARE homes we can afford in Nor Cal so Im really excited. I am SOOOOOOO excited actually to be back in nor cal actually. Though So cal is my absolute FAV place. I will be closer to Santa Cruz County where I grew up! Im excited to get in even better touch with my good friend Sam 9Shes the one who always sends Dakota cute Surfer Santa Cruz Clothes) Also- I hope to get some contracts with some more surf shops- Ideally Santa Cruz Surf Shop, the one and only- to sell my seascapes!!! I'm excited to get my photography Seascape portion up and going again! They are still selling in So cal.. One of my dreams is to have my Seacapes selling al throughout california. This would certainly help that goal come to life!! Im also about Nor cal because there is a JRP (A talent agency) in San Francisco and possibly in San Jose, Aaron and I got dakota into modeling just before we moved, just in time to get an agent we took off:( so were eager to get him on the move because he had to interview and everything with them and they wanted to represent him for sure! One of my best friends Leslie also lives in Roseville which is nor Cal, And another one of my great friends just got engaged and theyre moving to Oakland!.. If Aaron could just get the ideal job, life would be, well IDEAL! (Especially if the doc appointment goes well on Thursday.)Aarons family also lives in nor cal so thats fun fun fun! Oh and hello- how much closer will we be to my mom! And my Aunt annette and Uncle tom live in nor Cal!
So there we go. We will miss Shaun and Jess and Trevie here as well As Landan and Hallee and the kids but feel good about this move.
Oh something cute...last night dakota came up and pulled my shirt off my tummy and started giving my tummy hugs and stuff. Cute huh? I take that as a good sign that he knows theres a widdle bro or sister in there for him:) Way to give mommy smiles Kota!
Monday, February 18, 2008
A few new tidbits on our widdle fam...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hope your appointment goes well!
You guys are definitely in our prayers! Keep us posted on the appt tomorrow and congrats on the move, we're happy for ya! :)
Yeah for the move!!!!! And good luck at the appointment!
Post a Comment