Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its a Boy!

Hey dudes- So I just got back from the doctors. Thanks for all your prayers!! Our baby looks healthy and is right on track, and hes a boy! There is no doubt about it- we got 4D photos of his little "thing" and everything:) We're excited. Of course I had kinda hoped for a girl just so that I would have one of each, also so that the pressure would be off for our next kid, but this will be really great for Dakota. He will be such an awesome big bro! And not too much older either! Were excited for them to be on the same football teams et should they decide to:) yahoo! Im just so excited that he looks healthy. I still have a few tests to take but I am sure he's great. We also wanted a girl so that we could have the first girl grandkid on Aarons side which is pretty much guaranteed to be spoiled by grandpa lewis. but what evs- whats best for our little fam is whats important.

Anyways there ya go! I knew it was a boy I just knew it! he is due August 13th, which is pretty good only being 2 days short of our internet due date!

love ya'll!

Ari

14 comments:

Christy said...

I'm glad everything is good with baby boy 2! Brothers are fun & exasperating at the same time. My two won't be separated but always want to play with the same toy.
Good to see you came to your senses and decided to move to our part of the world (at least...in our previous lives) Good luck with the job search.

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so excited news about baby #2. Dakota will have fun with his brother.

Cristin said...

You sound like I did when I found out I was having another boy, but now that I've had a few months to think about it, it is really economical to have two boys close together. Like me, you already have the clothes, blue "stuff," etc.

I'm glad he's healthy and looks good!

Cari said...

yeah for another boy! I wish that Liam had a brother, instead he gets to play dress-up and princess with his sisters. I'm glad that it went well.

McKay and Rachel said...

Congratulations! You guys have such cute kids you should definitely keep adding more!

amber {and co.} said...

congrats Ari!!! boys are so much fun, and much less high maintenance than girls :) we're so excited that he is healthy and cant wait to meet him!

Ditte said...

Congratulations, Ari! That's so fin to have two of the same sex in a row. Good luck and with your move and stuff!

Kim said...

Hey Girl!

CONGRATS!!!!! Woot woot! I've been out of town but I'll give you a call later.

Salt H2O said...

Ari-

Go to statcounter.com, it will give you a counter you can upload on your site and then you can see the reports of who views it from where and how often.

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks Welchy!

sorawalea said...

so proud of you, gurl. i love and miss you! your family is beautiful! xo!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lindi said...

In response to the whole overseas thing...its awesome! And if you are going to do it at all, I highly recomend doing it while your kids are young(er). I know that at least for us the whole moving around will have to stop as soon as Ryan starts kindergarten. We have loved almost every minute of living here, except for that time that the Japanese guy made me cry at the tire store b/c he wouldn't let me return my snow chains that I didn't use that cost $200. I was so frustrated that I didn't speak the language, that's another thing, you have to learn the language if you go somewhere that speaks something other than English. Good Luck if you do it, you will love and remeber it for the resto f your life I am sure.

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks Lindi! Now sure my mom would want to hear that but good to know:)