Hey Girlies (The majority of you are girlies- except for some of my male cousins who actually care about blogging- you go guys!!)
Anyways wanted to tell you all about something my friend Welchy told me called StatCounter.. It tells you who has been looking at your site, from where, when, at what pages, where they exit et! I have it on my site now as well as she. Turns out that there is this photo of her with her husband and people all over the world were looking at it! That could be a bit scary- anyways- its great for security of your blog. As of now I see only people who I want to read my site are reading it which is good but the minute I see someone from no mans land looking at a photo of my son for an extended period of time, i will know something is going on and maybe I should take it off or do some more research (Who knows- maybe I can track it to a modeling agency, you see their ip addresses and everything!)
Personally I think this is a great tool for us bloggers, its also completley helpful and may I remind you, FREE for all of us will business web sites!!! I know some people pay for this info for their business sites in order to find out where people are turned off from their web site et!! Anyways- hope this helps ya'll!!! Thanks Welchy!! (Her name is actually Kory but she is my mission bud so ya'll know about the last name thing:)
You can either look up the site or go to the bottom of the right side of my blog and there you will see a little icon that you can register with them with.
www.StatCounter.com
Love Ari
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
StatCounter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I've been using statcounter for a very long time now. I'm not so scared by the foreign searches, it's the people in my same city looking at my blog that freak me out.
I have stat counter too...it's a little freaky, like seeing who is stalking you besides your friends!
good call girls- dont know why it took me so long to come across this.
Hi guys!
I found your blog link on the barlow's page!
i can't believe how big Dakota is getting!
Thanks for the great tip.
I may try that out. Right now my blog is on total lockdown for that reason.
Great idea.
Hope you guys are well!
Your blog is so cute!
Hey camarillo Trio- I cant get into your blog for some reasn- but im assuming this is Emily Chris and Ethan!
Ok, I did the Starcounter thing and it freaked me out how many people looked in one day. People from all over the world. WOW. I wonder if this could be dangerous to my family as they know our names, ages, city, school way too much info. I hope it is harmless. It will make me think now before I post too many details. Thanks for the link!
No prob Sharon! Love ya!
Hey Ari, how are the move plans going? Are you counting down days? I am sure you are looking forward to the good ol Drive to Nor Cal, but I guess the end results will make you happy! Good luck with everything. Hope you are feeling good these days. What a trooper. Did Aaron find work out that way yet? miss you guys.
This is good to know. Thanks. Your little guy is so cute! I am excited to see number two! :)
I am so excited about this! Thanks Ari. I can't wait for you to be in Cali. When are you coming?
Post a Comment