Hey guys- so Shutterfly.com has this really cute template for creating and ABC book for your kid! Kota has been so into books lately that I made him one- Jessy did too for Trevor! I'm waiting till I get some sort of a deal before ordering it cuz its kinda expensive but you all aughta check out the cute books they have you can make! They do digital scrapbook pages too:) Click on the cover below...
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Kotas ABC book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
His book is darling. You did a great job putting it together. What a great idea. That would be a great shower gift to receive a gift certificate to make baby book.
Cuteness!
good call sharon!!
Ari, I love that stat counter thing. You have good ideas. How are you? How's the baby?
hey tanya- which baby??? Kota is great and Deacon (were pretty sure were naming him that:) is growing great as well. im good!
Post a Comment