Hey guys-
So I dont even know why Im writing this because I never get responses when i talk about my business ventures but i've been wanting to write something new so heres my short post. I've opened an ebay store to try to make some more mula on the fabulous net..the site is..
http://stores.ebay.com/Seascapes-by-Ari-Photography
I am obviously only selling my seascapes online.
I have also opened another blogspot in hopes that it will attract more traffic to my site...
ariphotography.blogspot.com
So did you all know that there are other photographers out there named Ari?? oye vey, quite annoying. There is also some well know person named Arianne Lewis. What do ya know.
ariphotography@yahoo.com is my business email.
Anyways...I have so many emails and blogspots now- blah!!! (I created like 6 just for my shabby shore business!!!)
All of this was set off when i received an email from a dude named ari asking if i wanted to sell my domain name of ari photography to him. not unless its some dang good bucks! 9im waiting to hear on his reply- but it looks like I'm keeping the domain.) Anyways i wanted to be sure to snatch up the blog and email before any of these other wanna be's with the same name as mine but not nearly as good looking- do:)
So Im out dudes!
PS 3 weeks till I get to go back to cali!!! Ahh yaeah babeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Email,blog and ebay store for Ari Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck with the business ventures! Love ya!
Thanks girly:)
Hey Ari. It is Ashley (Anndalyn's friend). I go on your blog sometimes just to see what you are up to, hope you don't mind.
You have such a cute boy! Congrats on your next soon to be baby boy.
I wish you all the luck with your businesses. I know how difficult it can be getting people excited about your business.
I saw you will be out here in a week or so and if you are interested I can do a free maternity shoot, just have to pay for prints, etc. E-mail if you want to do that, I will give you the details. website is...
http://whitebalancephotos.com
Post a Comment