So Aaron did a great job scanning these ultra sounds for me...below are some photos of your second little dude!! his name will probably be "Deacon Alan Lewis". Second and last name are for sure. Alan after my dad. Deacon actually comes from the movie "Saints and Soldiers". That mormon war movie- if you havent see it you need to!! its one of my favorites. Anyways i bought that book for my dad years ago and recently had bought the movie for my dad. (he loved war stuff) anyways the main characters name is Deacon, his chief dude called him that because he was so rightous. Sweeet!!! besides "deacon and Dakota" sounds super cute as well. We also like the name "Cache Alan Lewis" and who knows if at the last minute that will be his name!! Cache and Kota sounds cute too:) Plus Aarons G-pa grew up in Cache Valley Utah. and with Aaron being a money man its just kinda cute:) We have a few other names on the list but I'm pretty sure we're going with baby deacon- so cute!!!
I know he looks a little wierd right now but I'm assuming most of you are moms and know that hey- this is just what babies look like at this age!!! (or pre-age)if your grosed out- just dont look:)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Ultra Sounds of our second little dude!!!
Cute and cuddling...
perhaps praying??:)
Definatley a boy!!!
Labels: Baby Deacon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Wow, those 3d (or is it 4d?) ultrasounds are crazy! I've never done that kind, it's weird how much detail they can get.
I love the name Deacon, so so cute. Cache is cute too, and I like them both with Dakota.
Are you feeling better yet?
I am feeling better!! Thanks!! yah with this kid i only had the first trimester sickness- not with dakota!! i was a mess!!! Three of them are 4d:)
I can't wait for your return to the promised land of California!
What happens when Deacon turns 12 and becomes a Deacon? I like the name...you'll just have to make a big deal about his 12th bday!
um, yeah ... I'd say he's a boy alright! lol. CONGRATULATIONS again! That's so exciting!!!
I really like the name Cache...but Deacon is awesome too! Great pics. Good thing there won't be any mistaking that he is a boy. What a surprise that would be! =P
Yah- Aaron actually saw the blog and said- umm excuse me- does this mean that his name is officially deacon? I said- no hunny- look I put cache as well:) I lke to say- "kota and chache as well". We'll see!
Congrats on the second dude that's on his way! I love the name Cashe... Anyway just wanted to let y'all know that Shane and Tiffany Speakman now have a blogspot and have added you to our links...
Aesome tiffany and shane! Funny I was just thinking about you guys today!! Ill add you to my links as well:)
I like the name Deacon-
Post a Comment