Yesterday being Easter, Dakota was dressed up in the cutest outfit! Grandma sent it to him- so cute!!!! We just went to church then had a barbeque at our friends house with shaun, jess and trevie. Here are a couple of picts of my sweet boy on his second easter:)
Also- Kot has been learning soooo much lately! i cant even go there there is so much he is learning. But lately when he gets so excited he does something called the Dada dance cuz he says "Dada" over and over again while jumping around hopping crazily- very cute- everytime I need him to stop crying I just say "huh...Dada?" Could I be possibly sabatoging myself here making him get so excited over daddy not mommy??? Hmmm:)






Uncle Shauny was playing with the boys playing peekaboo in the back of his truck- very cute.




9 comments:
I love the pictures! Fun memories! How are you feeling my dear?
Yea! I was hoping there would be a picture of your bump! So skinny with a round little tummy- pretty cute Ari...
I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
I wish that you guys were driving thru Utah on your way to NorCal! Dang it! Beautiful family! And the baby bump is looking good!
Im feeling much better- thanks aunt karie!
He is SO handsome!! And you look amazing!
I love the peekabo picture you got of Shaun! So cute. i was trying to get one, but my camera is obviously not as good as yours.
Have you made it to Nor Cal yet? I know you are SO excited about the move. Just wondering if the actual MOVING was exciting?! HA, j/k...we'll be doing it next month, but I have not one thing to complain about because we'll be getting out of this small apartment into a decent size home! HURRAY! Hope you guys are well. Any job prospects for Aaron yet?
hey Jules! We just got here yesterday afternon! So excited:) A few prospects but nothing yet- but it will work out! Glad you guys found a place- sweet! And actually the drive wasnt too bad! Love ya!
Post a Comment