Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dakota's 1 year photos at 16 months...











Wow check me out- Im actually writing something!! Its been a while. Anyways so last week aaron and I took Kota to JC Penneys to get his one years done already though he is now 16 months. i havent had my photo stuff with me to take any quality photos of him so I just havent gotten around to taking the photos, finally forced myself to do it since my sister in law had all these coupons and I used her club # et. So below are the picts. mind you that there were like 30 and the stupid photographer chick not only made Kota cry but talking to him abrasively she continued to take photos of him not only with a red face but with tears all welled up under and in his eyes!!1 what a retard. I told her she was wasting the frames that i wasnt going to pick any ones where he looked like this, chick didnt care, kept taking them. So what do you know I had like 5 whopping photos to pick from in the end. cant say i have this probelm when I take the photos!!! so i will try to be better about all this at his 2 year mark:) Also- what do you know they had nothing to do with the beach as a prob- so the chick just goes and randomly hands him a bat and ball- i said to her WITH ATTITUDE- "how about if we use a sports ball that our family actually identifies with!!!!!???" So she handed him a semi flat football- knew i wasn't going to purchase any of those either, im just not into the sports thing for him yet. Anyways- lame experience but heres the cute kid- oh look how hes growing!!!!

14 comments:

Gary Church said...

Where did you get those flip flops? I MUST have them!! He's adorable! And he's losing his chubb, dangit!!!

Michelle said...

So cute! He is growing up so fast! And those flip flops...ADORABLE! Where did you find them? Sienna needs some in pink ;)

Arianne Lewis said...

How funny you both commented on those flip flops!!! cant remember where I got those ones- I think Osh Gosh??? But I got him an almost identical pair that are leather with rugged bottom to it- total abercrombie- at baby gap- a whopping 9.99 on sale:) Keep an eye out there everywhere!

The Sam, Sean & Trevin Family! said...

Ahhh- he's such a little man now! They're still really cute pictures even though it sounds like it was not a fun experience.

The Sam, Sean & Trevin Family! said...

Ahhh- he's such a little man now! They're still really cute pictures even though it sounds like it was not a fun experience.

Kim said...

The pictures you did get were cute. So sad about the rest of them. I'm taking Zachary on Saturday to get some taken. Hopefully my experience is better than yours.

amber {and co.} said...

Ari he is such a cutie pie, he is looking just like you! Seeing cute little boys like Kota make me excited to have a boy ;)

Jen & Nick Lewis said...

Oh good- did you find out if its a boy yet amber?? Congrats!!!

Arianne Lewis said...

Woops sorry- that last commen t from jen and nick lewis was actuall from me- theyre my inlaws and just set them up with a blog:)


Oh good- did you find out if its a boy yet amber?? Congrats!!!

Arianne Lewis said...

oh and michelle and janeete- got both sandals at gap:)

The Bell Fam said...

Ari: I know, I know the exact experience...that is why I fork over the bucks to go to Kiddie Kandids, even though it is a little pricier. It is worth it!

So, did you read Return from Tomorrow? What do you think??? I really liked it. It gave me a different perspective. I am going to read Love and Logic (I didn't know there was a L & L for young children).

Love ya girl!

The Bell Fam said...

Ari: I know, I know the exact experience...that is why I fork over the bucks to go to Kiddie Kandids, even though it is a little pricier. It is worth it!

So, did you read Return from Tomorrow? What do you think??? I really liked it. It gave me a different perspective. I am going to read Love and Logic (I didn't know there was a L & L for young children).

Love ya girl!

Arianne Lewis said...

Hey Britt! Im actually going to call you today cuz were coming up there for a wedding!! yip read return from tomorrow- thanks- I pretty much knew everything it had to say since I read death and the resurrection before it- but hey- confirmation is always great!!! thanks girl! Glad i got it:) The love and logic book is awesome!!!!!!! My sister got it for me for my b-day and some of the things I have already tried and they totally work and have lessened my stress level:)

Salt H2O said...

He's such a stellar little dude.