
O.k. so now a days I'm obsessed with many things...
knowing how my new baby niece, sister and mom are doing,
Finding a NICE home to rent,
finding a GREAT home to buy,
getting my husband his dream job (though he is enjoying consulting for his dad right now- Im just not down with these 12 hour days- 2 hours each way of a commute!) The commute is certainly not a dream for aaron. Lets see Im also obsessing over
Petunia Pickle bottom bags- I want one and I want it now!!:) (Wish life were that way:) Man was it nice back in the good ol days when I was making bank at Amgen and not having to worry how much things were (as much as now) to buy them! Now adays lets just say that Im wishing my photography was selling even better at Revolution so I could have some REAL income!! Enough blabbering...
Obsessing over the nursery for our new baby ready to come in August- cant wait to get that rental home so i can really start! And last but not least,
these flowers I came across back in easter that unfortuantly my husband has just not figured out that they would be really awesome right about now- adays:) (then again i dont blame him with the situation were kinda in ...BUT STILLL!!!!) you know how it is girlies- once in a while you just need a nice pick me up and a specific pick me up for be wonderous. The are called "Cotton Candy Tulips". Nope their not candy- they are actual flowers- just happen to be my favorite type of flower- a tulip and these rad az colors! I have saved the photos of these on my desk top for 2 reasons. One to give Aaron an clue and another to just pretend that i have already gotten them by getting to look at them each and every day. Sure they wont ever die this way but- well i dont think I need to explain to ya'll how us moms can feel sometimes.
So here they are...
Are they not completely awesome? Ive already tried to get them for my mom and sister- they are very hard to find apparently however- they may even only be an easter dealio. But if any of you are so inclined to send some flowers my way- here ya go!!!:) Alright i know we dont get all we want in life so none of the comments sayingf life is just like this- just wanted to talk/vent and all that jazz. I realize I am very blessed right now....Oh life.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My latest obsessions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
oh sister, i so know what you mean. the feeling of wanting to be settled, and not being, is never any fun. did you ever figure out what kind of petunia pickle bottom you liked better? those flowers are the bomb.com. I'm SURE they are only available at easter. I'm SURE.
Those are neat tulips!
I love those flowers!
And for the record, I've been dropping hints to get Gary to do the dishes for me ... maybe I need to take a picture and put it as my screen saver ... would that be too much? lol.
Such silly family/friends I have:) I like the blue pickle bottom bag best. The "Baroque Roll". im going to try to get it in boxy backpack since you say its best- Im going off of you Jule! Havent seen it or the tote yet on ebay though but- hey no money for it yet anyways!:)
I also like Chambard roll, baroque roll, blue danube, morning in mombai, teaberry roll and india ink (only made for totes) You think Jule that I should honestly only consider the glazed ones? I know I dont want one to have to have dry cleaned!
the glazed ones are really easy to clean. I actually have never had my diaper bag dry cleaned, although the other day i was looking at it thinking finally that i do need it cleaned. Its been fine til about now. A lot of my friends like the glazed ones because of the easy wipe and clean. :)I'll keep looking for you on those bags you like.
Post a Comment