Monday, May 12, 2008

My sweet boy..

hey gys- I just have to tell you that Kota did two such sweet things the other day that practically brought tears to my eyes!! Saturday Aaron and I were walking through tons and tons of model homes around here. Dakota liked to walk up the stairs himself so we kinda just let him rome free once we would enter a home. Anyways we were going up stairs again and this time Kota was just kinda looking at me from the bottom of the stairs so I said "Kota, are you tired would you like me to take you up the stairs?" Anyways Kota got this big smile and said his little version of Thank youthen signed it then gave me this huge hug! Like- thank you so much mom I'm exhausted! So sweet- brought tears to my eyes he was so sincere.

Then yesterday in Relief Socaiety he went up to this old grandma and did the squeeze hands sign saying he wanted to sit on her lap. i didnt even know if she could lift him! Anyways he sat on her lap for about a half and hour just laughing with and smiling at her pointing to her nose and driving cars all over her face. It was pretty cute. Afterward the lady said "Your son just made my mothers day!!!" Whenever he gives one person a lot of attention I always assume he has got his sweet radar on and intuitively knows that that person would really benefit from his company for a while. I sure love my sweet little boy!!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! Dakota sounds like such a sweet boy!

Shaun and Jessy Cheney said...

Dakota's 1 yr old pictures are awesome! I had a similar experience at WalMart. I have been very spoiled having you taking pictures for me in the past. So, I'm confused, are the pictures with the white background the one's from JCpenney? or did you end up taking them? They are way awesome and I am so jealous! :) I wish I had been more on the ball and had you take Trevie's for me while you were still here. We miss you guys.

Arianne Lewis said...

We miss you guys too!!! The ones I put on here are ones that they took, I havent taken any recently. to mee they are ok- he had much cuter faces the chick just didnt snap the shots at the right time!!!

Leslie said...

Love that boy!!

Gary Church said...

What a little Tender Heart! I love him!!

Kim said...

What a sweet boy! It is amazing how knowlegable these little spirits are. How's the belly?

Arianne Lewis said...

bellys getting big with plenty of stretch marks to prove it- can wait till Im finsihed with the nursing and everything so i can start myself on Stri-vectin!!!:) Deacon/cache is growing well though so were happy:)

Karie said...

Thanks for asking about us...We are just fine here in GA! We love a good storm and we've had a few but nothing serious close to us. We'll go out on the front porch and enjoy the pouring rain.
Love the pics of Dakota - he is so cute! I like your photography better though. Love ya!