Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cats are Satan!!!

I will say this again as I have a hundred times. Don't care if you like cats or not- all cats are satanic and have such a evilness about them!

For some reason Kota likes the cat living outside of this house where were at right now (Grandma and papas house). I dont know why- its gross and evil if you ask me. So a month ago I was watching and Kota went up to pet it- yes, just pet it, when the freakin thing scratched my kid!! Ahhh! Made me so mad.

So yesterday Kota was in the backyard with his uncle and all the sudden I hear this scream!!! I run out there and dang it that piece of crap animal malled my son! Three huge scratches across his face, blood all over, coming out of his mouth et. It took about 10 minutes to finally calm Kota down and clean him up enough to see where the scratches actually were! Just BARELY missed his eyeball! These are some deep cuts dang it! I was sooo holding back the tears seeing him crying and bloody. The cat hooked him on the lip as well and hes got another gash over his lip where a piece of skin came off in my hand as I was cleaning him! He also got a big scratch on his arm. It all started to swell and when daddy came home about 30 minutes later Kota was pretty dang swollen, red, and covered in neosporin.

My poor little sweetheart! I sware I wanted to drop kick that piece of crap animal unfortunantly the family was around. I still want to however. HATE IT!!! Aaron saw Kota- heard the news and went straight for his bee bee gun. The lame cat is fine and what do you know Kota still likes the stupid Kitty! I tell him- no playing with the Kitty- cats are evil. And will tell him that for the rest of his life.

Unfortunatly his uncle just loves (or loved) that cat and so he thought nothing when he saw Kota go to pet it, had I have been there I would have said my usual- "stay away from the Kitty Kota!" Afterward once he saw his sweet nephew who he adores covered in blood- looks like he isnt so fond of the cat after all. Sweet!!!!! Now if I could just convince the world of Satanic Cats! And get to be with my children 24 hours a day to keep things like this from happening!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Poor Baby! I hate cats too! Hopefully he won't have any permanent scars. Hey - come visit me! :)

Kim said...

Poor little Kota! =( It's a good thing his mommy was there to comfort him.

Arianne Lewis said...

yah it was sad- we move today too leslie which is why we havent had a chance to come see your place yet!

Arianne Lewis said...

Totally want to...

Natalie said...

Ari, it was soo good to see you on Sunday. Dakota is darling and seems full of it. So glad you got to come back to civilizaton it sounds like! Too bad your not down here in Camarillo, I was just starting to get to know you.

Well I love you blog, you are hillarious and crack me up! Good luck with the new little one. You look amazing and will be a great mother of two darling little boys! Tell Aaron hello from Scott and myself! keep in touch with the blogging world! Natalie

Arianne Lewis said...

hey nat! It was great to see you too-wish we would have been there longer to get to know each other better! I tried to get into your blog but it says I cant- wbhat is your blog address?