So I often used to think that these new educational cartoons are so much better than the old shows for children, oh how I was wrong. I mean yah- you can't beat "Word World, but Kota is fascinated with Aaron and my kiddie show growing up "Sesame Street"! Especially that Elmo dude- what is it with that guy that fascinates so many children! Must be the voice. Kota said Elmo the first day he watched thew show- I was like "what the heezy kid, I havent taught you that!!"
Anyways I have to give props to Sesame Street for that reason and for also entertaining us parents! I mean, I do often have to sit through these shows with Kota so how thankful am I that some of those jokes are just darn great and that they had the Dixie Chicks on there last week! Today Andrea Bocelli was on, singing Elmo to sleep. It was too sweet. Made me cry! Wanted to share it with you and give a big shout out to them for helping to make me, my husband and son so dang smart!:)
Once the video is done, check out the Norah Jones video with Elmo- totally cute:)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Shout out to Sesame Street!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We just re-discovered Sesame Street over here. Ryan laughs and laughs at all the furry puppets. He loves the Count the best, I think. Mostly because he loves to count.
Luke also loves Sesame street and I have watched this video probably 100 times. Luke's other favorite Elmo video is the one with Chris Brown - See the Signs - Dakota would probably love it.
Cute! Ill look for it:) I dont know that this was Kotas favorite with Andrea but it was mine!
Hi Ari! We miss Sesame Street in the US. We watch Sesamestresse here, and it's much different (we also don't sprecka german). I loved that clip!!
Post a Comment