Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FINALLY!! A rental home for us:)


My apologies to the fam and Sam who got this as an email- its pretty much identical:)

Hey guys- so Finally after lots (too much ) work and stress Aaron and I got a house to rent!! We can move in the end of the month. I feel very blessed because there is actually a story to all of this.

Last week we were just about to put 1/2 months deposit down on a place to hold it without having gotten to look inside. These places are renting so fast that by the time you hit an available date- they are taken!! Anyways Aaron and I drove by the place one evening intending to put down the nonrefundable 6-700$ the next day when what do you know there happened to be someone in there cleaning!! Sweet!! So we were able to walk through and man the place reaked of smoke!!!! What a blessing we didnt put that mula down!!

So there is this other place that I had been eyeing but unfortunatly aaron and I couldnt justify the 3 bed 2.5 bath 1450 square feet for the price we were quoted. So I just knocked on the peoples door and ask- "Umm, I know this may sound incredibly rude but we are potentially going to rent your house...- do you smoke?" I felt very awkward. Instead the dude was awesome and came out front and gave me the whole shabang- no they dont smoke. And luckily it wasnt one of those sooooo popular foreclosure stories out here.

He told me that in fact the house is 4 bedrooms 2.5 bath and 1770 square feet- sweet!! He even sent me photos of the inside of the house. (no still havent gone inside so it will be a surprise once we get in but it looked great from the picts!!!) And thats all we get for now:)

So this morning we paid half the rent to get it off the rental market and now get to move in. So excited. Its right next to a huge gorgous lawn and community park and a brand new shopping center- ahh yeah. So anyways- thanks for all your prayers! Though don't kick us out of them yet!! Aaron still has of yet to get a job and approved for a house!!:) (though for those of you who dont know he is working with his dad everyday in the meantime out in the bay area.:)

Love you guys!!

Ari

5 comments:

Kim said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I bet that is such a relief...one less thing to worry about. =)

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks kim- it is:) and thanks for commenting!! Im starting to wonder if anyone cares to read about us anymore cuz theres hardly comments now adays!

Kents said...

Ari, I'm a little slow, so I'm kind of confused about where you are now. :-) We would love to refer you as a photographer...weddings and other. Jonathan has been asked for a good photographer a few times through his graphic design work, but traveling is obviously an issue. Let me know, though.

amber {and co.} said...

congrats Ari, thats great news! we'll still keep our fingers crossed for everything else goin on, we love you and miss you guys! :)

Arianne Lewis said...

hey Kirsten- we are in modesto now. we've been here since April 1st. We will be moving into a rental house soon in Riverbank which is only 10 minutes from here- pretty much still modesto. So we're 5 hours away from Camarillo. Within the year we hope to move to Lathrop which is 30 minutes north of here. And eventually- after years to come- back to camarillo!!! I am willing to travel with ventura county people, they just pay the gas so let them know:) BUt they can see that on my website www.ariphotography.com. Thanks Kirsten! And thanks Amber for your comment!!