




So Kota is doing sooo much better in swim lessons!!! He is starting to really like the water and is so dang cute in it! He seems to have forgiven (and forgotten) for the first days under water experience:) Ive decided to just not push him in anyway. If anything I get a tan for the price of the lessons and so does he, plus it gets us out of the house which is good.
Ps- Went to the hospital last night, I told the nurse on the phone what had happened to me and she said to come in. Thought my water had broke (While in the pool!) Nope just hit a hotspot in the pool. My stomach got really tight and everything afterward so we thought it better safe then sorry. Im at a three and effaced..mom showed up a 3 in the morning, and is here now so yahoo! Were getting the house all ready and the kids rooms cute:) Deacon is in place- were just playing the waiting game now!!! The doc says for sure within the next week- well I sure hope so!
Ps- Went to the hospital last night, I told the nurse on the phone what had happened to me and she said to come in. Thought my water had broke (While in the pool!) Nope just hit a hotspot in the pool. My stomach got really tight and everything afterward so we thought it better safe then sorry. Im at a three and effaced..mom showed up a 3 in the morning, and is here now so yahoo! Were getting the house all ready and the kids rooms cute:) Deacon is in place- were just playing the waiting game now!!! The doc says for sure within the next week- well I sure hope so!





4 comments:
I'm glad that Dakota is doing better in the water...now if only little Deacon would make his appearance!
What an exciting time for you Ari! It's nice you have your mom there with you. That will be a huge comfort. In case little Deacon comes before your next post....GOOD LUCK! I love you girlfriend. Please let us know and post pictures after he comes.
glad the swimming lessons are going better! He'll be exposed to pools and beach and water his whole life - he'll be fine! Say hi to your mom for me! Can wait to hear about the arrival of Deacon!
SO EXCITING! The only advice for the swimming lessons is consistency! You have to keep taking him, and don't let him retract! My kids are complete fishys and actually always have been, but this year got a little scared til I was the mean mom and didn't give them a choice! Now they are swimming around like the fishys they are! Can't wait for Deacons arrival!
Post a Comment