Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deac!!!!!


I sware i just dont have time anymore to take such cute photos of my kids. makes me sad. here i take all these rad photos for other people and their newborns and I still havetn even had a chance to do my announcements for Deacon! Ive decided to morph them with our Christmas cards, which by the way I usually have done by now as well!! Im so flippen busy- but hey- gotta make the dough right? Anyways, I managed to ge a few photos of my Deacon. I was hoping to get a good one with dakota and Deac together but didnt get one I was really happy with. Oh well we'll see what I do. In anycase my goal is to get the announcements/Christmas cards done before I leave for Camarillo next week for another photo shoot week, which will be interesting since I have Aarons 30th B-day on Thursday and golden birthday party on Saturday! Blah..Heres my little dudes..so cute.... Ps not really touched up or anything..







5 comments:

Holly said...

oh. my. GOSH!!!! He is so flippin' adorable! I love his expressions. What a sweetie.

Salt H2O said...

He's got the same darling smile as his brother! You're a lucky mommy!

Karon said...

Oh my! Your boys are so precious. I just love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

thanks guys:)

Liz E said...

He is so cute. Exxcited to see you monday and give that baby a big love! Liz