Sunday, November 02, 2008

Aarons cupcakes..


Hey dudes...Ill get you the halloween photos later- Im liking the ones that I took but the night of haloween several of my friends tok photos of the kids so Ill wait for their emails:) Anyways last night we had a birthday party for aarons 30th golden b-day. I wont go into detail about the nightbasically it was games, fun company, and food. We were going to go to boomers to race cars et but it got rained out. The colors were black and white and gold. Here are the fondant cupcakes I made, well some of them. It took me all of halloween day to do them! (Making fondant however does take a while:) I put tall gold tapered candles as well as some black and white spotted, striped in the middle of each. Good times:) Happy Birthday Aaron! I love you! (Not that he reads this or anything:)

2 comments:

Christy said...

look how talented you are. I wanted to eat those cupcakes as soon as I saw them. (any left?)

Arianne Lewis said...

Your cute Chris..yup- a couple left:)