So my sweet Deacon is just getting cuter and cuter everyday! This morning when he woke up- rather than crying out for food he just layed and talked in bed till I came in and got him. He is babbling so much! And last week he said MAMA for the first time! I love it:) He says it in a way like he loves me- you know that "ma-maaaaaa" way. SO sweet. He is also sitting up on his own now. I took his 6 month photos today- yah for me since its actually his 6 month b-day today! With how busy I have been- that fact makes me think Im not so bad of a mom. So here are some of his photos- these are RAW photos by the way! Hardly any photoshop work...so I didnt clear any blemishes or anything. If I have time Ill do those later, Ill need to work on some for blow ups anyways. Enjoy!!































7 comments:
Hey Ari,
He is so cute. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Time goes by so fast!
Katie
What a cutie! Love ya!
Such cute pictures! I love it! :)
love that last photo! He is such a cute stink bug! Hey I heard Bella stole his bottle from him yesterday. That girl's got grip man! hahaha! Happy 1/2 birthday dude!
What a sweet little character! He's so cute and has such fun facial expressions. I'm excited to see your artsy enhancements! Happy 6 months, Deacon!
What a cute little man Ari!
Great Pics Ari!! He is just so cute!
Post a Comment