Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Ari Photography Business Card



Check out my new Ari photography business cards dudes- totally rad!:) Im really excited about my whole new theme to ari photography. Its a pink couture theme. Ya'll may remember a few months back when I posted a logo similar to this but with yellow. My web dude and I decided to stick to a color scheme with only 5 colors, So I did light pink, hot pink, chocolate brown, black and white. My whole new theme is couture, I cant wait till my website comes out- hopefully this month! Its being redone in flash- totally couture- totally ME:) Ahh yeah:)

I totally love this card below but Aaron and I were thinking that then, if Im not there to explain the card, they will get the impression I dont do other things like weddings et., only children. Or even think that I specialize in children which I really dont- I do it all! So- bumb deal. Maybe in the future when Im a baller I will use my older cards with my rip curl wave on it for my seascape publishing, these for my kiddie publishing and the ones I got above for everything else:) (PS- below- thats Kota at 6 months- tomorrow I will be doing Deacon at 6 months! Dang they grow fast!

0 comments: