Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lost untangled

So, for those of you who know me well, you know I practically WORSHIP the tv show LOST. (No I dont own any paraphenalia for it though:) I mean I REALLY love the bachelor and REALLY look forward to meeting up with my girlfriends every Monday night to watch the bachelor and man it is so fun with the treats et BUT- I could never have a JOINT WATCH of Lost because I am sooo into it and love it so much that if someone talked like we always do for the Bachelor (Love ya Jason!, We'll miss you Steph!) - Id be rewinding every minute! Anyways tonight on LOST they mentioned something called LOST UNTANGLED..this is something ABC has put out to everyone to catch ya'll up on the show. You are missing out BIG TIME if you havent seen even a full episode yet, BUT if you havent and you want to start being an extreemly awesome individual, not just mediocre, watch this hilarious "catch up" and you'll get the gist of it. Mom watch this so you can get caught up! Enjoy Peeps!! PS this is episode 504 so it is only good for one week! next week more will be added to it to catch up with the additonal episode. See ya skaters!

Also if you are a viewer of LOST- watch this if you havent already- totally funny!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/lost-lost-untangled-504/2569540257


5 comments:

Kim said...

That was HILARIOUS!!!! I usually make Joe go down to the basement so I don't have to explain anything to him about the show cause he is definitely "lost" when it comes to this show. And of course put Zachary to bed before it starts! I seriously thought about calling you when the show was over last night but then realized the time difference and it wasn't even on yet in Cali.
Yeah for LOST!!!!

Arianne Lewis said...

Yeah for LOST! LOVE MY MONKEY!!!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

k, I will watch it...but I am mad since we have 2 shows already recording and so the Bachelor got bumped. I ended up watching the second hour on Tues on the computer. I miss UVERSE when we could record up to 4 channels. Huge fans of LOST, BACHELOR, 24, HOUSE, CSI LV, FRINGE, AM. IDOL, GREY'S.

Holly said...

okay, I will do it--just for you!!!! I'll let you know when I've finished it!

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks dudes! Love ya'll!!!