So I decided to take my two adorable baby boys about a half an hour away from my house, and attempt a photo shoot. Ahh! What a joke- My youngest Deacon just kept crawling away and my oldest Dakota- well lets just say he had his own agenda. I just have to laugh looking back on it. (Which is pretty good since Ive only been home a few hours!:) They are both sooo cute! Especially when they smile but to get them to smile, and strategically sitting next to eachother plus getting the perfect shot, well lets just say its not easy, and I was not too successful at it tonight:) Im proud to say I got a few, though not of them together, that were still cute without the smiles. My goal is to get them both together and smiling in the same photo for my Holiday cards- So I will attempt it again..but this time my husband has been assigned the task to remind me that I HAVE to have someone else there with me to lessen the stress and avoid the mess!:) I got them both large lollipops...creative? Or just silly? My youngest was covered in sticky twigs within 15 minutes:)









Thursday, October 08, 2009
suckers and dirt- not a good combo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I just want to squeeze Deacon's cheeks...what a cutie! And of course Dakota is as handsome as eva!
It's been too long since I have seen pictures of these two! They are so dang cute. Agh, we really need to see you guys sometime!
Adorable boys and great photographer!!!!!
Post a Comment