I finally got the smily photos of the both of the boys once daddy came along and made them smile! I dont know why I set myself up for failure sometimes but I just keep hoping that they will sit perfectly for me!:) he are my boys on halloween, just before my friend Beccas Party- afterward we all went trick or treating together. Good times!! Clearly you can see that Kota is a karate kid and Deacon is an octopus (the same costume Kota wore when he was one while we were living in Montana). Cute little dudes!
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Hallowen 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, I thought Dakota was a sushi chef and Deacon was the octopus he was chopping into sushi!
Your boys look so cute, I love the shot of Kota showing his karate stance!
adorable kiddos. great photographer!
Post a Comment